Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 7 - Friday, May 28th

This morning I woke up feeling better, but still pretty shitty. Terra and I went to Whole Foods for breakfast. Then we went over and napped in Central Park. There was a dude trying to sell us stuff and Terra was politely saying no at first, but he was super persistent. She squealed in her sweetest voice ever "Absolutely fucking no!" I think I will laugh about that til the day I die. Magda met up with us a bit later and Terra did a body talk session on her that was really fantastic. Magda was so receptive. It was great. Then Terra did a session on me that was so incredible rockin - I'll spare the details here, but if you'd like to know - email me!

I was still feeling like crap and I knew that I needed a hot shower, a warm bed and some more good food or I was really in for it. So I went on Priceline and got us a hotel. And a bangin hotel at that. We grabbed more yummies at Whole Foods and checked into our fabulous paradise:


It was incredibly hip and chic and the staff was super friendly. Here's the view from our window:


They totally gave us the sex room too. It was kind of funny. It's set up where basically the shower is a stall shower, but it's all glass. And it's open on three sides. So a person could be lying bed watching his lover shower through the glass. That's how it's set up. It was kind of funny. Of course you can close a curtain and have some privacy too :)



I took the worlds most amazing shower and just stayed wrapped in a towel under the covers. Terra made me some tea and spread out our feast on the bed. I talked to Pam and she helped me (in addition to all that Terra had done) process a lot of what was going on that I think also contributed to me not feeling so hot. I did a lot of writing, took another hot shower and then we went sleep early.


No comments:

Post a Comment